Invitation to Quote (ITQ) - Provision of logistical and administrative support in the organization of a series of events in Azerbaijan
18 septembrie, 2017, 18:38
Center for Health Policies and Studies (PAS Center) is a Moldovan independent, non-profit and apolitical organization that implements “TB Regional EECA Project (TB-REP) on Strengthening Health Systems for Effective TB and DR-TB Control” Program financed by Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Grant: QMZ-T-PAS). Within mentioned Program, PAS Center intends to contract a company for provision of logistical and administrative support in the organization of a series of events (traini
Center for Health Policies and Studies (PAS Center) is a Moldovan independent, non-profit and apolitical organization that implements “TB Regional EECA Project (TB-REP) on Strengthening Health Systems for Effective TB and DR-TB Control” Program financed by Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Grant: QMZ-T-PAS). Within mentioned Program, PAS Center intends to contract a company for provision of logistical and administrative support in the organization of a series of events (trainings, workshops, conferences, meetings etc.) in Azerbaijan.
Services will include but not be limited to:
- Identify the event facilitators;
- Contract facilitators that will conduct the training;
- Select event venue;
- Assure meals for all participants;
- Assure the invitation of the participants;
- Prepare (edit, print or copy on CD or flash drive) trainings’ materials for each participant;
- Assure each participant with event materials;
- Assure the needs in IT equipment necessary to realize the event;
- If applicable assure the transportation of the event participants;
- If applicable assure the assessment of the initial and post training level of knowledge of trainees based on pre- and post-questionnaires;
- If applicable assure training assessment by the events’ participants; Develop and print certificates for training participants.
The events will consist of :2 one-day workshop Two days training Peer to peer activity, 6 one day meetings, 1 TB awareness campaign to promote people-centered TB.
You are invited to submit your price quotation(s) for the services mentioned above. The Price should consist from percent (%) that the company will charge from total events budget for logistical and administrative support.
The company should be able to perform the entire assignment.
The contract will be awarded to the firm offering the lowest evaluated price and that correspond to the following requirements:
- At least four years’ experience in organizing of events on Azerbaijan market;
- At least two years’ working experience with international organizations;
- Overall qualified staff with experience in organizing the above events;
- Financial capacity: Annual financial turnover for 2015 of at least USD 50,000.
Your price quotation in the form attached may be submitted by mail, facsimile or electronically at the following address:
Center for Health Policies and Studies
Address: 99/1, V. Alecsandri Street., Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Attn: Mr. Cezar Captaciuc, Procurement Specialist, PAS Center
Fax: /+373/ 22 22-63-87
The deadline for receipt of your quotation (s) by the PAS Center at the addressed indicated in paragraph 3: September 25, 2017, 6 PM o’clock, Moldova local time. Late quotations will be rejected.
Your quotation in English should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Company profile were being indicated experience in the requested field;
- Proof of the minimum requirement of the financial turnover;
- “Copy of the Certificate or the Legal Decision that demonstrates the company is registered as a legal entity in the country of origin;
- Copy from Extract from the Commercial Register with information about inter alia the manager(s), legal address, name of the owners;
- Copy from the License issued by the Chamber of Licensing (if applicable).
The evaluation of the price quotations will be conducted through shopping procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, July 2014, Para. 3.5 “Shopping”.
Your quotation should be submitted as per the following instructions and in accordance with the attached Price Quotation Form.
Please fill in and sign the attached Price Quotation Form and return them to the PAS Center including all the documents require in paragraph 5.
(i) PRICES: Prices shall be quote in USD.
(ii) EVALUATION OF QUOTATIONS: Offers determined to be substantially responsive to the requirements will be evaluated by comparing their prices.
(iii) AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: The award will be made to the bidder offering the lowest evaluated price and that meets the required standards of technical and financial capabilities.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation(s) should be valid for a period of forty-five (45) days from the deadline for receipt of quotation(s) indicated in Paragraph 4 of this Invitation to Quote.
Further information can be obtained from:
Mukhtarli Elchin – Country Liaison Person of PAS Center (CLP)
Tel: +994 12 5674886 (ext. 23)
The Bidder is expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms, and requirements in the Invitation to Quote. Failure to furnish all information or documentation required by the Invitation to Quote may result in the rejection of the quote.
A prospective bidder requiring any clarification of the Invitation to Quote shall contact the PAS Center in writing at the PAS Center’s address specified in the Paragraph 8. The PAS Center will respond in writing to any request for clarification, if such request is received no later than three (3) calendar days prior to the deadline for receiving of quotes.
At any time prior to the deadline for receiving of quotes, the PAS Center may amend the Invitation to Quote by issuing addendum. Any addendum issued shall be part of the Invitation to Quote and shall be communicated in writing to all who have obtained the Invitation to Quote directly from the PAS Center.
The bidder shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of its quote, and the PAS Center shall not be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the bidding process.
The PAS Center reserves the right to accept or reject any quote, and to annul the bidding process and reject all quotes at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
 The pre- and post-questionnaires will be developed and analyzed by one of the training facilitators chosen and appointed for this purpose including development of the training report.
 The certificates will be awarded exclusively to participants with at least 80% attendance.
Publicate în aceeași zi
Cele mai citite
„Fiica mea era sfârtecată toată. Avea două stome și la mijlo ...
06 decembrie, 2022, 13:42
REPORTAJ//Lucrătoarele sexului în Moldova/ Jasmin, escortă d ...
05 octombrie, 2022, 15:22
REPORTAJ//Lucrătoarele sexului în Moldova. Marina: „Clienții ...
07 februarie, 2023, 16:18
O moldoveancă a donat corneea ochilor fiului ei, care a sufe ...
17 martie, 2023, 14:54
O mama, originară din Republica Moldova, a acceptat să donez ...
28 februarie, 2023, 13:41
Câte doze de vaccin anti COVID v-ați făcut?Una5,88 %